I-66 Brush Fire Out, But Police Still On Scene | News
ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA) -- A brush fire on westbound Interstate 66 at Washington Boulevard in Arlington County is out.
Virginia State Police remain at the scene of the fire on Tuesday morning.
Sand trucks are taking care of ice patches that formed due to water from the firefighting process.
Top Arlington Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Prosecutor, Deputies Considering Charges In Alexandria Shooting
- Police Investigating Va. Home Invasion
- Wife of Injured Alexandria Officer Calls Recovery a "Miracle"
- METRO SCHOOL of the ARTS: FIRST D.C.-AREA SECONDARY PRIVATE SCHOOL FOR ACADEMICS and PERFORMING ARTS
- Sinus Balloon Brings Relief In Minutes