I-66 Brush Fire Out, But Police Still On Scene | News
ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA) -- A brush fire on westbound Interstate 66 at Washington Boulevard in Arlington County is out.
Virginia State Police remain at the scene of the fire on Tuesday morning.
Sand trucks are taking care of ice patches that formed due to water from the firefighting process.
Upcoming Events near Arlington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- COMMUNITY ALERT: Share this Sketch to find the Alexandria killer
- Police: Man reached up woman's skirt at Va. CVS
- Alexandria murder suspect indicted in Loudoun County
- Information sought in strangulation death of Alexandria woman
- FREE CUPCAKES AT OCCASIONALLY CAKE on SUN. JULY 20; DONATES 50% to METROPOLITAN SCHOOL of the ARTS
- Total Recovery Offers a Game-Changing Look at the Way We View and Treat Chronic Pain and Depression
- The Kaplan Center for Integrative Medicine Welcomes Acupuncturist Rebecca Berkson!
- Students switched to another bus after wire touches bus
- Dulles Toll Road rates set to increase 75 cents
- Woman injured, 6 cats dead after McLean fire