United Flight Blows Tires While Landing at DCA | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- A flight from Houston to DC blew its two rear tires upon landing, according to a spokeswoman.
"United flight 1075 from Houston to Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), landed in Washington and blew two rear tires. The plane landed safely and without incident and was towed to the terminal. There were no reported injuries. The aircraft was a Boeing 737-700 carrying 122 passengers onboard and five crew members," Christen David, United spokeswoman said.
The incident happened at around 10:50 a.m., according to Reagan Washington National Airport officials.
They say the plane land safely and then taxied to the gate.
DCA officials confirmed that no injuries were reported.
Upcoming Events near Arlington
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Total Recovery Offers a Game-Changing Look at the Way We View and Treat Chronic Pain and Depression
- The Kaplan Center for Integrative Medicine Welcomes Acupuncturist Rebecca Berkson!
- Students switched to another bus after wire touches bus
- Dulles Toll Road rates set to increase 75 cents
- Woman injured, 6 cats dead after McLean fire